Operation Hailey's Comet is one of the many systems used by the Mercurians, and most people who aren't from Mercury have never heard of this before. Hailey's Comet is only used when an army attempts to take over Mercury. 98% of the Defense force goes underground in the extensive, almost infinite underground complex of Mercury. The remaining 2% surrenders quickly, showing the illusion of mercurial weakness. After that, all the Biodomes on the planet go underground, and shift position, so no outside force knows where they are. Then a small part of the hidden army comes out and retakes the planet, quickly, and easily. No one is sure of the exact amount of Mercury's forces, but it is perhaps more powerful than any other. This Operation is almost failsafe